Last month, the employees of WebpageFX moved into the fully renovated Moffitt Mansion at 1703-05 N. Front Street in Harrisburg.
The re-location of the company from Carlisle marked not only a significant development for the city, but a major milestone in the history of the dressed blue limestone mansion, which long ago was divided into a warren of small offices, then fell into disrepair. For many years, it even served as the home of the former Midtown magisterial justice’s office.
WCI Partners, Urban Interiors and Trinity Construction now have brought the mansion back to life, restoring and opening it up to serve the needs of WebpageFX, an Internet/Web design firm. Last July, we featured a series of photos showing the mansion before the renovation. We now present the “after” photos, so readers can see the potential for Harrisburg’s historic buildings, increasingly restructured for modern use and given new purpose and new life.
In addition to these images of the completed renovation, please check out the “before” shots of the mansion and additional history on the building from our July issue.